Terms and Conditions
IS A PRIVATE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, REGISTERED IN THE REGISTER OF LEGAL PERSONS UNDER RPM N°0418136712, WHOSE REGISTERED OFFICE IS AT 40, 42, 44 RUE VEYDT - 1050 BRUSSELS, AND WHOSE VAT NUMBER IS BE0 418 136 712.
1. As a consumer, the customer has specific rights.
2. The customer declares to have full legal capacity allowing him to commit himself under these general conditions.
3. Any reservation presupposes the consultation and complete and unreserved acceptance of the present general conditions and the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff.
1. The present general terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the framework of the remote reservation of services offered by Baekimmo SPRL on its website and its mobile services.
2. They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.
3. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved tariff accessible on the website and the mobile services. These general terms and conditions also include the Customer Charter for the protection of personal data. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the customer expressly accepts the provisions of this Charter.
3. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all bookings concluded via the internet, the Website or the Mobile Services of Baekimmo SPRL and its partners.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale apply for the entire duration of the putting online of the services and partner services by Baekimmo SPRL on the website and on the mobile services.
2. Baekimmo SPRL reserves the right, without prior notice, to temporarily or permanently close the access to its website and/or mobile services or the online booking area.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any claim related to a hotel reservation, customer service is at your disposal.
6. CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CUSTOMER
1. The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
2. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. The sums paid in advance as a deposit will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff.
4. 4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff allow it :
- Cancellation of the reservation can be made directly on the site or mobile services via the "Consult or cancel your reservation" section;
- the reservation can be changed directly with the hotel, whose telephone details are specified on the confirmation of the reservation sent by e-mail.
5. 5. In the event of interruption of the stay due to the customer, the entire agreed price will be collected. In the case of a reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted for this reason.
6. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 noon on the day of the end of the reservation. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's stay being charged.
7. HOTEL STAY
1. In application of the regulations in force in certain countries, the client may be asked to fill out a police form on arrival at the hotel. In order to do so, the client will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify whether or not to complete the policy form.
2. The client accepts and undertakes to use the room as a family man. Also any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will lead the hotelier to ask the guest to leave the establishment without any compensation and or without any refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the customer must pay the price of the nights consumed before leaving the establishment.
1. The prices relating to the reservation of the services are indicated before and at the time of the reservation.
2. The prices indicated are per room for the number of person(s) and the date selected.
3. The prices are confirmed to the customer in the commercial currency of the hotel (which in some cases may be different from the local currency of the hotel), and are only valid for the duration indicated on the site or on the mobile services.
4. If the hotel is debited in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the exchange charges are payable by the guest.
6. The tourist tax, shown on the rates page, must be paid directly to the hotel on site, except in the case of online prepayment where this amount may be included.
1. The client communicates his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, except for special conditions or rates, by credit card by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose (input secured by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the numbers, as well as its validity date (it is specified that the credit card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram in the context of a prepayment via the Adyen payment platform. The guest must come to the hotel with the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment. The hotel may also ask the guest to show proof of identity to prevent credit card fraud.
2. 2. Payment will be debited from the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment will be debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on some rates). This prepayment is referred to as a deposit. In the case of a rate that is not prepaid online, the hotel may ask the customer, upon arrival, for a security deposit or authorization to charge the credit card to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services consumed on site.
3. In the event of a no show (reservation not cancelled - guest not present) of a reservation guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit the guest, as a lump-sum compensation, the amount of the first night on the credit card that was given as a guarantee of the reservation and any additional nights of the reservation will be cancelled free of charge unless otherwise indicated in the sales conditions of the reserved rate.
10. MAJOR FORCE
1. Force majeure shall be understood to mean any event outside the parties that is unforeseeable, insurmountable and external to the parties that prevents either the guest or the hotel-keeper from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.
2. Each party may not be held liable towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their mutual obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom.